Sr Consultant, Oncology COE
Position works directly with internal and external clients to provide clinical insights, value added therapeutic expertise, including "real-world" experience, within the field of oncology, to sell and deliver oncology solutions leveraging secondary data. Works closely with internal analytics and development resources creating, and ensuring therapeutic accuracy and delivering projects built around unique strategic therapeutic issues. Develops, maintains and assures quality control on reference tables, core metrics, and therapeutic patient rules. Position will work within the Oncology Business Unit with associated account assignments. Contributes to the overall Oncology Business Unit's revenue target.
- Adds value to Oncology proposals by providing therapeutic guidance to assist in design of solutions that address complex oncology specific issues. Provides education to both internal and external clients regarding oncology specific treatment patterns and behaviors.
- Provides therapy expertise to support the development of new business opportunities through the identification of follow-on work and new leads.
- Assist with the expansion of the Oncology offerings through the identification of new products, tools or opportunities.
- Provides input into client follow-up before, during and after project completion to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provides direction, advice and clinical knowledge to clients and delivery teams.
- Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions to anticipate and identify new business opportunities.
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA Oncology group in the marketplace, through speaking engagements, client meetings, and publications.
- Participates in annual performance review team processes. Mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to help develop IQVIA's capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for its clients.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- 6-8 years oncology clinical expertise.
- Strong academic track record including minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant graduate degree preferred (further personal/industry qualifications are valued but are not essential); minimum 10 years professional experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with evidence of career progression.
- Oncology Certification preferred
- Requires prior roles performed as a consultant / pharmaceutical service provider.
- Demonstrable experience in and commitment to the life sciences and/or healthcare industries. A willingness and ability to travel to client locations.
- Experience with secondary data required, including EMR and Medical Claims
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.