IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IMS Health, the world's largest healthcare information, services, and technology company is looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Information Management Data Services group in our Technology Solutions Business Unit who will be responsible for directly supporting our healthcare reference data (HCP, HCO, affiliations) for our clients in the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry.
This role might be a great fit for you if you want to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment, have experience in consulting, or the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry, possess strong project management, client influencing, and relationship building skills, and have the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist clients and support sales efforts with questions healthcare reference data (HCP, HCO, affiliations) and data access applications to ensure client satisfaction and contribute toward successful sales efforts
- Provide effective and efficient training and support to clients on all reference data sets and software interfaces, including but not limited to providing:
- Needs assessments and analysis
- On-site and remote training sessions
- Telephone and on-site support to clients
- Create and deliver ad hoc reports
- Act as a liaison to effectively resolve client questions and inquires utilizing strong project management, issue resolution and interpersonal skills
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems
- Performs research on data and examples by verifying within various tools/systems/state board websites
- Develop regular call cycle for visiting and interacting with clients:
- Ensure full utilization of current reference data deliverables
- Expand user base of current deliverables
- Identify additional areas of opportunity for sales growth in collaboration with the account team
- Test scheduled enhancements to data reference software tools
- Product/Service Improvements
- Communicate client feedback to product management for purposes of product development & enhancements to reference data offerings and software platforms
- Industry Knowledge
- Maintain broad healthcare knowledge with respect to industry trends, competitors, legislation and other topics that are of interest to our clients.
- Goal Oriented Approach
- Meet milestones to accomplish team goals on schedule
- Be able to develop/manage detailed documentation and specifications including SOPs, business policies, data standards, business processes
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction
- Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise
If you have the following skills and experience, we encourage you to apply immediately !
- Four year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical customer and/or product reference data
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills
- Extensive MS Office skills, especially MS Excel and MS Access. Technical knowledge of databases/SQL preferred
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills
- Ability to travel up to 10-15% domestically
About IMS Health:
IMS Health is the world's largest healthcare information, services, and technology company and is the leading customized technology solutions provider for the healthcare industry, covering markets in 100+ countries around the world and dedicated to making healthcare perform better.
At IMS, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don't simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader - a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We're committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IMS means you'll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish
If you'd like to learn more about a career with IMS Health, please go to www.imshealth.com/careers
IMS Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
*Search Firm/Agency Representatives Please Read Carefully: IMS Health is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at IMS Health. via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of IMS Health. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by IMS Health. as a result of the referral or through other means.*
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1083061