Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Associate Engagement Manager
Demonstrate credibility in client relationship management during implementation of large-scale technology solutions projects within the Performance Management and Insights business (Dashboards & Scorecards as well as Business Intelligence Tools (Strategy Companion, Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlik). Maintain high-level of client satisfaction for all technology implementations. Ensure coordinated / collaborative efforts across multiple teams and work streams. Build up a positive client experience & entrenchment of on-going solutions.
- Single point of accountability for the client on technology implementations or client engagement (all project deliverables)
- Serve as the interface between the sales, the client & the delivery teams to create the business requirements document for the final solution
- Drives discovery of technology solutions with customer
- Responsible for repeat business through entrenchment
- Responsible for change request management to ensure the client maximizes the use and the value of the technology solution
- Presentations and detailed planning documents for clients and internal stakeholders
- Client status and program reports & total client experience and satisfaction
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree with 3 - 5 years of related experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry
- Possesses solid requirements gathering, client influencing and relationship building skills
- Deep understanding of the intricacies, uses and value of the IQVIA datasets
- Strong organizational skills to run programs from inception to launch
- Supervise day-to-day work of multiple work streams and teams spread across functions
- Ability to motivate, lead, coordinate teams without having direct reporting lines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Deliver technical presentations appropriately tailored to audience
- Technically-minded but can connect with non-technical audiences
- Broad technical knowledge of IQVIA technology solutions
- Knowledge of standard project & program management frameworks and processes
- Good understanding of the connected internal roles across sales and delivery
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with general internal sales & marketing processes for pharma-sector clients
- Substantial experience in managing complex, multi-tiered technology implementations
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1037595