Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work directly with the customer, data partners and internal teams to ensure all business and technical implementation requirements are met.
- Perform data analysis with a keen focus on driving improved data reporting.
- Serve as the overall project manager and business analytics expert for standard and customized implementations.
- Work with the customer to gather business rules and with partners or specialty providers to begin the data exchange and onboarding process.
- Responsible for all tasks related to the implementation including conducting planning meetings, providing a detailed review of file layouts per customer agreements, preparation of the project plan (high-level and detailed project plans) and managing to the project plan to deliver within the desired timeframe.
- Gather task and resource requirements for non-standard implementations or customizations enabling creation of a change request and statement of work.
- On occasion, provide sales support in the order of subject matter expertise around data management, reporting and analytics capabilities
- Work on large and small-scale implementation projects simultaneously for various size customers.
- Manage project according to the project plan.
- Provide leadership and mentoring skills to other implementation analysts and customer support personnel.
- Develop implementation and process documentation via data mapping templates, data validation business rules templates and reporting requirements document.
- Must be willing to think out of the box and provide innovative solution options to Product Management and Development teams that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Takes ownership to learn new processes, system feature/functionality with minimal supervision.
- Conduct and/or coordinate any user training, if required.
- Convey new customer requirements/features to Product Management.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Must have strong background in understanding the use and nuances of data handling including onboarding, validations and analytics.
- Prior project management training with proven project management implementation track record.
- Ability to work effectively with customers, peers and management while leading a project.
- Ability to apply an understanding to implementation and data issues.
- Must take initiative to be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work responsibilities and multi-task.
- Strong PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of professional/trade associations.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- At least 3-5 years' experience managing implementation projects or related experience.
- Ability to apply business understanding to implementation and work with technical data issues.
- Ability to develop SQL queries is a plus, but not required.
- Strong background in understanding the use and nuances of specialty pharmacy data either by working for a specialty pharmacy, patient services hub, specialty manufacturer or a specialty data consulting, services or software firm, a plus but not required.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.