Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Essential Job Functions:
Marketing & Communications
- Work with Business Directors, Medical Director, Head of Partner Markets and Head of IPM Region to develop business plans for new and existing markets to promote growth in the approved markets and provide operational & educational support in unapproved countries.
- Support & direct the IPM team and Partners by developing brand collateral, strategic projects and supporting activities such congress participation, symposia, workshops & training programmes in approved markets & educational materials & support as appropriate in unapproved countries.
- Develop communications & training programmes with the partners that ensure our partner are in line with the central marketing and educational programmes
- Act as the pivotal link between international marketing, regional marketing and the IPM Region.
- Develop ongoing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Partners.
- Work with the Medical Department to ensure compliant, ethical promotion and optimal market access across the region.
- Act as a central point for ensuring successful collaboration across all Jazz functional teams.
Jazz Values & Compliance
- Operate with ethics and integrity, follow the Jazz values
- Ensure all compliance policies and procedures are followed and partners are acting appropriately when conducting business on behalf of Jazz
- Abide by, and ensure an excellent knowledge and understanding of all relevant Codes of Practice.
- Ensure that all elements of the strategic, tactical and operational plans comply with these Codes of Practice
- Ensure the necessary local regulatory, medical and legal approval of all relevant product materials and/or events are in place prior to commercial implementation.
- Ensure distributors follow the required and agreed reporting processes in place in the safety agreements.
- Build strong relationships with key Jazz functions & teams, Partners and key customers.
- Liaise with Business Directors, Finance and Supply Chain to ensure accurate forecasts and budgeting.
- Support Partner Markets Distributor Network & Incubator marketsin the delivery of their targets and goals.
Business Analysis/Financial Management & Planning
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the business and markets of the territories defined by the 'Incubator & Partner Markets'.
- Support the Business Directors by working with FP&A to provide meaningful data on performance and future development of the IPM Region: including identification of target markets, potential development areas and assessing risk.
- Work with FP&A & Region 4 team to develop annual budget plans, including forecasts of supply & OPEX.
- Work with FP&A & Region 4 team to develop & track quarterly LE (Latest Estimate) plans, including forecasts of supply & OPEX.
- Work with FP&A and IPM team to ensure latest estimates and budgets are delivered successfully.
- Successful development & implementation of activities & materials that support the needs of Jazz & our Partners
- Be recognised as the 'go to' person for all operational related matters for the IPM Team.
- Proven pharmaceutical commercial experience.
- Good business acumen, with high level of planning & organisational skills.
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly and apply to diverse situations and train others to create a high level of operational excellence.
- Highly developed communication skills, with an ability to work well cross functionally bringing together and leading groups to achieve key tasks.
- Previous knowledge and experience of disease areas preferred but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills - including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Either living (or prepared to live in) within the designated geographic location
- In view of the large geography involved in this role will clearly involve nights away from home
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.