IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Input data and process Payroll transactions for South Africa and Multiple Africa countries.
• Accurately maintain the employee payroll database in compliance with IQVIA financial policies and statutory and contractual requirements.
• Perform rigorous quality checks on payroll data to ensure accuracy and avoid unnecessary re-work.
• Support the delivery of payroll services to the agreed timetable, as outlined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Support implementation of changes to policies and procedures on issues within own area, as directed by the Manager, Payroll to ensure a consistent approach across the organization.
• Support operation of payroll "help desk" and resolve routine employee queries, escalating non-standard issues to the Manager, Payroll to ensure resolution within SLA timescales.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities to exceed customer expectations and promote a professional finance organization.
• Perform tax adjustments as needed.
• Meet Payroll department key performance indicators.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Benefits administration and liaison (Medical Aid, Pension Funds)
• Monthly/quarterly archiving of payroll input, 3rd parties and terminated employees
• Keep a detailed schedule of step by step monthly processes with the requirements of each payroll
• Keeping updated with the latest developments with regards to changes in employees' tax, medical aid and retirement fund legislation
• The payroll administrator has full responsibility of all payrolls assigned
• Monthly payroll backup's and month end procedures and all 3rd party and statutory payments to be coordinated and communicated with finance
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1107597