Sr. Product Manager – Key Customer Marketing
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Sr. Product Manager, Key Customer Marketing will play a central role within the Hematology/Oncology Customer Marketing team contributing to the development and execution of brand strategy for Vyxeos, Defitelio, and Erwinaze. This position will work closely with external Key Opinion Leaders as well as the Key Customer Marketing Lead, Marketing Brand Leads, Thought Leader Liaison team, and external vendors. This position will report to the Key Customer Marketing Lead.
This individual will:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of acute myeloid leukemia, acute lymphoblastic leukemia, and post HSCT veno-occlusive disease and the therapeutic management of those diseases.
- Develop expertise in determining how our products are perceived by Key Opinion Leaders relative to other therapeutic options.
- Provide key insights from KOLs regarding our therapeutic areas to brand leads and internal stakeholders to inform brand plans and tactics
- Establish relationships with, leverage expertise of, and develop advocacy with external Key Opinion Leaders
- Provide primary leadership over speaker programs for the Hem/Onc BU to include recruiting, training, execution, evaluation of speaker programs, including product theaters. Collaborate with KOL's and brand leads on speaker content development.
- Provide primary leadership and direction for commercial strategy for medical conferences and meetings.
- Provide project management and/or collaborate on project management, including managing external vendors on select brand projects that involve KOL consultants, e.g. content development, internal trainings, and insight gathering projects.
- Participate in development and execution of advisory boards and insight gathering projects.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the Key Customer Marketing strategy.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders: thought leader liaisons, brand leads, legal, compliance, market research, medical, and field personnel.
- Participate on cross-functional teams and represent the Key Customer Marketing and Brand teams at internal meetings to include sales meetings, management meetings, and Promotional Material Review Committee (PMRC) meetings as well as other internal meetings as required.
- Ensure that business plans and tactics meet compliance and regulatory standards.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The candidate should be a team-oriented individual with solid communication skills including the ability to present to larger audiences, lead virtual meetings, and manage external vendor relationships.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate good judgement and have evidence of good analytical, problem solving, strategic thinking, planning, and project management skills.
- Significant travel required depending on location.
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- 5+ years of commercial experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry is preferred (sales and/or marketing experience a plus).
- A Bachelor's degree in life sciences or a related discipline and experience working in the Oncology field also preferred.
- Graduate training in marketing and/or scientific curricula a plus.
Description of Physical Demands
- Occasional mobility within office environment.
- Routinely sitting for extended periods of time.
- Constantly operating a computer, printer, telephone and other similar office machinery.
Description of Work Environment
- Work indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes.
- Frequent computer use at workstation.
- May move from one work location to another occasionally.
- Responsibilities may require a work schedule that may include working outside of "normal" work hours, in order to meet business demands.
- Frequent customer contact and meetings requiring appropriate business apparel.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.