Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
• Function as team leader for records management projects. Ensure project deadlines, commitments, and goals are met by monitoring team's daily outputs.
• Coordinate the retrieval of records requested by users and prepare closed studies for transfer to clients.
• Assist management with the implementation of strategic goals, plans, cost proposals, and resource projections for records management projects.
• Train team members on records management tasks, policies, and procedures.
• Monitor filing accuracy and compliance to Quintiles or customer file plans and SOPs.
• Monitor and assist in the preparation of closed studies for transfer to clients per agreed due dates.
• Interface with departments to support retrieval projects and ensure information needs are met. Serve as primary contact for clients.
• Recommend changes or revisions to records retention schedules. Maintain accurate indices and databases to control inventory.
• Coordinate transfer, recall, and disposition of records to commercial records storage centers. Oversee disposal of obsolete records and ensure efficient maintenance of records storage space, supplies, and equipment.
• Maintain records center security to protect record integrity by ensuring compliance to SOPs.
• Collect data and assist in the preparation of statistical reports for management on all phases of record management operations.
• Conduct and manage imaging processes and train staff on imaging processes.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of technology applications relevant to records management environments.
• General knowledge of computer technology and software programs.
• Knowledge of facilities operations.
• Extensive knowledge of records management laws and regulations.
• Strong organizational, planning, and decision making skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Flemish language and preferrably French language
• Ability to perceive and analyze problems, develop solutions, and make sound management decisions.
• Ability to manage and lead others.
• Ability to work effectively with others.
• Ability to work with outside vendors.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
University diploma and at least 2 years' experience working in a records management environment; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Position requires a significant amount of writing and keyboarding involving repetitive motions with fingers and sitting for prolonged periods of time.
• Position is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to manipulate, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
• Use of telephone and face-to-face communication
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1060881