We have a great opportunity to join IQVIA within our Technology Solutions team in our Sydney office - servicing our customers spanning Pharmaceutical and FMCG industries.
This Salesforce/CRM Consultant role will work across IQVIA's suite of CRM products based upon Salesforce.com. Key to the role is ability to work directly with clients as part of implementation and enhancement projects. You will provide technical expertise, coordinate between our customers and internal IQVIA teams to ensure successful implementation outcomes.
Post-implementation, this role will work with clients to provide level 2/3 support and be the local expert working with offshore teams.
- Work directly with customers to define requirements and lead technical implementation efforts - including hands on activities plus leading offshore resources as required
- Collaborate directly with the business data owners to establish business rules, processes, and solutions supporting our SFA requirements, including the integration of CRM data into downstream systems
- Perform analysis, development & deployment activities of product enhancements and change requests
- Managing offshore resources, external vendors effectively to provide ongoing support & expertise to multiple CRM clients
- Ongoing administration and maintenance of commercial applications
- Work with service & support team to resolve escalated operational issues
You will bring:
- Technical expertise on salesforce.com administration and configuration with understanding of the real-world use of salesforce automation and business processes
- Ability to develop solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation within the boundaries of industry compliance regulation
- Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving skills and business analysis skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
- At least 5-6 years of CRM experience preferably with IQVIA CRM, minimum 2-3 years in Salesforce
- Experience in data migrations using SF Data Loader and Export / Import salesforce utilities
- Experience in developing Java Script, Force.com Apex Classes, Batch Apex & Process Builder
- Experience in integration capabilities across product suites and base salesforce.com functionality
- SFDC Developer Certifications or Architect Certification is a big plus
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.