Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Lead the team; making sure that the team adheres to Agile methodologies.
- Work with Product Owner to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Facilitate all the scrum ceremonies (Stand up's, sprint planning, retrospective, grooming etc) in the sprint and keep the team involved.
- Remove impediments to help team keep its commitments for the sprint.
- Identify areas of improvement and strive to make the necessary changes to make the team efficient.
- Proactively identify areas of risk and keep the management informed.
- Coach the team to follow agile principles and to become self-organized.
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur.
- Help the scrum teams achieve higher levels of maturity.
- Guide the team to follow the best agile practices that will ensure highest quality standards.
Minimum Required Education and Experience
- Typically requires 3 - 5 years of prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science
- More than 5 years experience as a scrum master.
- Strong knowledge of scrum techniques and artifacts.
- Ability to handle multiple teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Coordinate with all interested stake holders and keep them informed.
- Degree in computer science, business or related field.
- Familiarity with SDLC and should be able to guide the team to fill in the gaps.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience as software developer.
- Scrum master experience leading team using Microsoft technologies (Azure, C#, Microservices)
- Agile Certification (CSM , PMI-ACP or similar)
- Knowledge of Agile planning tools like JIRA/ Azure Boards.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.