IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 7-10 years of software development experience with distributed application
- Working knowledge of a API calls and manipulating JSON data
- Working knowledge of a relational databases
- Working knowledge of a distributed software architectures
- Working knowledge of a continuous integration and continues deployment systems
- Working knowledge of a containerizing applications
- Working knowledge of a stateless logic process
- Working knowledge of git source control
- Good conceptual, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, clients, and remote teams
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1058733