IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
ValueCentric, an IQVIA company, specializes in supply chain analytics and master data management for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries via our full-stack, software as a service application. We have agile software development teams consisting of development, testing and product, each supporting distinct sets of customers.
Sr Software Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is looking to contribute in a fast-paced, data intensive environment. The ideal team member has a passion for software development and data management and willing to learn a bunch of new skills. Our teams are responsible to process data using SQL and stored procedures and then offer the ability to include that data in reports delivered to customer via our web-based platform. Tasked with both projects and operational support, our cross-functional teams cover diverse subject matter and technical domain. These teams range from 6-10 people so strong communication and collaboration skills are a must!
What You'll Do
- Coding and operational support of data intensive applications.
- Requirements gathering on incoming requests.
- Solution plan large scale\multi part enhancements.
- Writing database queries and stored procedures with complex relationships.
- Debugging platform as part of troubleshooting.
- Code reviews as a part of the software development lifecycle.
- Interest in solving data intensive problems
- Ability to create and performance tune SQL queries and procedures
- Experience designing relational database systems.
- Awareness of other database technologies
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Experience assessing customer needs and breaking down assignments into separate tasks.
- Proven history of communicating technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Experience mentoring others in development practices.
- 5+ years as a professional developer/programmer.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1088418