IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Develop and maintain software
- Implement web and mobile solutions
- Write efficient, well-designed code based on feature specifications
- Test and debug written code
- Apply agile methodologies during software development project cycle
- Collaborate with other teams working on producing the software
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Comply with project plans and effective standards
- .NET C#
- Oracle and SQLite
- AngularJS, React
- NoSQL DBs
Nice to have:
- experience in programming mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows
- experience with NoSQL
- Amazon Web Services
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1104934