Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Assist in the kit receipt process for ambient and/or frozen specimens. Perform work in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
• Assist with receipt of consignments and shipments.
• Assist with Visit Specific Kit (VSK) receipt, including opening of consignments and shipments.
• Check quality of patient information forms.
• Correctly dispose and/or recycle kit shipping supplies and ensure that specimens are not left in kit packaging.
• Assist with general clean up after kit opening including disposing of kit opening rubbish.
• Conduct secondary check of shipping materials
• Perform various administrative duties as required including checking of consignment notes, shipment tracking, and faxing, filing.
• As required, perform kit receipt and requisition QC checks.
Minimum required education and experience
• Bachelor's Degree in a Science Discipline preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
• Good working knowledge of relevant procedures
• Ability to liaise with internal departments
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.