IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Perform, plan co-ordinate and implement the following for complex studies: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures, and listing and (ii) the programming of analysis datasets (derived datasets) and transfer files for internal and external clients and (iii) the programming quality control checks for the source data and report the data issues periodically..
• Ability to interpret project level requirements and develop programming specifications, as appropriate, for complex studies.
• Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to SP teams and Statistical Programming department, for complex studies.
• Fulfil project responsibilities at the level of technical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
• Directly communicate with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines.
• Estimate programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/renegotiate project timelines for deliverables.
• Use and promote the use of established standards, SOP and best practices.
• Provide training and mentoring to SP team members and Statistical Programming department staff.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Statistical programming in SAS within the CRO/Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology/Healthcare industries
• Experience as technical team lead directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
• In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
• Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
• Advanced knowledge of Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
• Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
• Ability to independently manage multiple tasks and projects
• Ability to delegate work to other members of the SP team
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to delegate work to other members of the SP team [SPM]
• Exhibits routine and occasionally complex problem solving skills
• Recognizes when negotiating skills are needed and seeks assistance.
• Ability to lead teams and projects and capable of managing at a group level
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master's degree in computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience; Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in computer science or related field and 5 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1089639