Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Major Duties Performed (Main Functions)
- Provides statistical methodology support in the delivery of standard and custom studies.
- Applies statistical design and methodology to meet client information needs, conducts statistical--analyses to derive conclusions from the study and assists in preparing written summaries of study results.
- Works as part of a team in preparing analysis plans and statistical reports and performs validation of statistical analysis.
- Works on projects of limited scope within defined procedures and practices.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Statistics, Mathematics, or related field with up to two (2) years of experience in operations research, market research, or applied statistics.
- Technical knowledge/skills include: regression analysis, sampling, and basic knowledge of SAS .Pprogramming languages in both PC and mainframe environments.
- Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1079387