Geography: Los Angeles - San Diego
Y-mAbs is a late-stage clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel, antibody-based therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer, with a focus on pediatric oncology. The Company has a broad and advanced product pipeline, including two pivotal-stage product candidates, naxitamab and omburtamab, which target tumors that express GD2 and B7-H3. Y-mAbs received filing acceptance by the FDA for naxitamab, and expects to submit a BLA for omburtamab later this year.
Y-mAbs is publicly listed on Nasdaq (YMAB) and has offices in NYC and in Denmark. The company is building the commercial organization in preparation for two potential product launches.
**This is a direct-hire position with Y-mAbs Therapeutics**
We are seeking experienced sales specialists to launch the company's first drug for the treatment of neuroblastoma to pediatric oncologists. The Sales Representative responsibilities include developing a comprehensive strategic business plan that includes specific, measurable and action-oriented objectives to ensure they achieve/exceed their sales goals. They must demonstrate the ability to target and strategically manage their territory. The Sales Representative will manage funds and resources efficiently and ethically to maximize sales to ensure ROI. This position will report directly to the Regional Business Director.
This role provides the opportunity to be part of a first in class ultra-rare sales team with responsibility for launching an exciting product that will positively impact young children with cancer.
This is a great opportunity to come in on the ground floor and be part of the launch team in a growing entrepreneurial-minded team-oriented environment, where sales performance and territory ownership are paramount. Y-mAbs Therapeutics offers competitive base pay, incentive compensation and a comprehensive employee benefits program.
- Bachelor Degree - BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Candidate should have 10+ years of demonstrated experience and proven success in biotech / pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 3 years' in rare disease and/or oncology sales experience
- Successful experience in product launches and execution of launch strategies/tactical plans
- Relevant buy and bill products experience
- Experience calling on academic accounts preferred
- Proven track record of success in all respects of selling - scientific knowledge, selling techniques, interpreting/analyzing data, in-depth understanding of medical field and pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in B2B, Telesales or telemarketing experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record
- 60% Travel or greater
Skills and Competencies:
- Models strong work ethic, can-do attitude and self-starter behaviors
- Demonstrates flexibility and learning agility
- Leverages training, tools, data, and other resources to achieve and maintain optimal performance
- Works cooperatively with others and contributes towards the creation of solutions to complex business problems
- Engages with key customers and external stakeholders to cultivate relationships that impact treatment and disease state management
- Demonstrates technical awareness and leverages strong interpersonal skills in engaging customers
- Communicates effectively, listens to understand others' needs and challenges, and adapts communication appropriately
- Translates strategy and organizational goals into clear plans and initiatives for execution
- Thinks critically and analyzes patterns, insights, and market insights; modifies plans accordingly
- Sets priorities and allocates resources appropriately to drive business outcomes
Y-mAbs Therapeutics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer