IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA Biotech is expanding its Study Start Up group and is looking for Study Start Up Managers to be home based in the UK/EU.
The SSU Manager is responsible for providing customer-focused leadership in the execution of operational strategy and management of start-up activities for projects or programs. This includes the overall management and oversight of the following processes: site feasibility, regulatory approval, and site contracts. They may be assigned to manage the site start-up activities for a country, region, or entire global trial.
The SSU Manager also has responsibility for maintaining internal tracking for study site status from initial site contact through site initiation. This position works directly with Director of Clinical Monitoring, VP Operations, Project Managers and Clinical Trial Managers in setting priorities for study start up. This individual works with the VP of Operations to set forward looking strategy for the Department as it strives to meet its internal objectives to support overall IQVIA Biotech top and bottom line performance.
Demonstrated ability to manage a team of people around clinical research related activities.
• Demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance related to study startup.
• Demonstrated ability to form strong working relationships across functional boundaries.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate, lead, and grow a study start up team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional ability to conceptualize, develop and manage timelines.
• Ability to delegate.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
• Ability to set baseline targets, track trends and implement mitigation plans.
• Demonstrated knowledge of resources required to permit protocol implementation.
• Considerable ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
• Working knowledge of current clinical trial regulations.
Fluency in Spoken and written English
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1086394