IQVIA™is the leadinghuman data sciencecompany focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Purpose:As Data Analyst within our Supplier Services team, you will be responsible for providing high quality information solutions to our data supplier partners and support internal analytics processes.
- Delivers information services for a set of data supplier customers
- Gathers requirements, develops custom reports, fulfills report requests and responds to customer questions
- Performs routine mathematical data analysis to develop customer specific solutions to unique business challenges faced by our data supplier partners
- Validates data deliverables
- Ensures that deliverables meet customer specifications including timeliness and quality
- Identifies and delivers proactive marketplace insights to customers
- Proactively develops knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketplace from both traditional (pharma) and non-traditional (supplier) applications of IQVIA data
- Supports internal finance analysis
- Leads internal optimization projects
- Masters' Degree
- 3 years of prior experience in business / commercial analysis within Pharma / FMCG industry
- Experience with BI tools preferred
- Project management skills as a plus
- Technical proficiency with SQL
- Advanced with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Strong analytic skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and customer service approach
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.