IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The System Support Analyst will manage production maintenance for the current payments platform. They will be responsible for addressing tickets logged in the IT case management system. The System Support Analyst will work with the team to ensure changes follow the SDLC process and are successfully released into the production environment. They will administer some admin functions within the payments platform.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Manage level 1 system cases and do a root cause analysis and determine the case urgency based on the Change Management Process
- Work with the end users to identify system errors versus opportunities for enhancement
- Track recurring system issues and identify training needs
- Log system issues and/or changes into the system tracking software
- Ensure changes to the system follow the SDLC process
- Work with the development team to ensure programmed solutions match user requirements
- Perform system testing and ensure the software performs as expected
- Work through deviations with developers
- Assist in managing and communicating production pushes to the end users
- Perform some administrative functions within the payments system
- Provide support and guidance to Payment Department when questions arise as it relates to systems.
- Assist in regression and system testing when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1109917