IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Market Access Analytic Solutions team of IQVIA seeks a Tableau Developer to join our team of talented Data Visualization and Analytics Developers. Located in Cambridge, MA, we partner with data engineers, consulting colleagues, and technical teams to develop scalable and efficient analytics solutions.
Our syndicated solutions are used by 100's of users inside and outside of IQVIA who seek to understand the impact of cost and restrictions on patient access to their medicine and on their product performance. We are constantly extending our offerings, working with clients to solve problems and analytics teams to develop new metrics and KPI's.
Given our ever-increasing pipeline of projects and solutions, we are looking for a Rockstar Tableau Developer. Rather than develop reports which only tell what happened, we seek to create stories with client data. Using Tableau, we take users on a journey through their data helping to highlight insights and opportunities. Our ideal partner not only understands the technical side of Tableau, but understands
Managed Markets data where they can use their creativity to push past line graphs, bar charts and tables. A Rockstar knows how to innovate with parameters, floating worksheets/objects, multiple data sources. They will be able to contribute to and apply our UI/UX standards enabling a seamless analytics platform for our clients.
Tableau Developers interact with our clients, both internal and external, to uncover the "Why" for the analysis. The Developer will partner with our Business Analyst to ensure high caliber requirements and configuration documentation is complete and available.
- Develops advanced Tableau Data Visualizations leveraging both established guidelines and custom designs when required
- The ability to create complex formulas and calculations within Tableau to meet the needs of complex business logic
- Maintain and publish syndicated Tableau Dashboards on Tableau Server
- Identify and resolve dashboard related issues
- Actively participates in and influences discussions around reporting requirements, infrastructure needs, and design with matrix partners and external clients
- BA in a relevant discipline with strong academic record
- 3+ years of total experience as a Tableau Developer, data/financial analyst, or designer
- 1+ years of pharmaceutical industry knowledge, with a preference toward managed markets/contracting experience
- Expert Tableau skills
- Proven documentation and organizational skills
- Experience with Agile SCRUM and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience working with a global development team a plus
- Experience with JIRA / Confluence a plus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1091487