Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Jazz is looking for a motivated and detail oriented individual, who will create a positive experience to all our customers, to join our Human Resources Shared Services Team.
Our team of Talent Acquisition Coordinators support candidate experience, onboarding activities, off-boarding employees, processing tasks in the HR System (Workday), maintaining personnel files, and various administrative functions. It will be critical for the Talent Acquisition Coordinator to have a strong degree of confidentiality, customer service focus, attention to detail and ability to collaborate within and outside the larger HR organization.
In this position you will:
- Effectively partner with internal and external customers, delivering high-level customer service
- Create and manage requisition to offer process in the applicant tracking system
- Schedule interviews for candidates and effectively manage overall candidate experience through clear communication, timely updates, and remaining flexible to changes. Maintain close communication with hiring managers and interview team to keep them updated throughout the interview process, and draft contracts once a candidate is selected for hire.
- Serve as the first point of contact for general HR questions from employees
- Manage the new hire data entry process for employees in Workday
- Manage employee data changes such as title, cost center, location, etc., in Workday
- Credentialing and verification letters for employees
- Employee award approvals and coordination
- Upload/maintain personnel records
- Ability to operate in a proactive, self-managed manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks requiring rigorous and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- High integrity and excellent business judgment
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service with focused attentiveness and responsiveness to customer needs.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.