Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader - a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We're committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you'll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
The TA Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition team in their recruitment efforts for the US and Canada businesses. As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator you will have the unique opportunity to learn the business from a Talent & People perspective.
- Support recruiters by scheduling interviews, interview coordination, and booking candidate travel
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and candidates while continuously improving the candidate experience
- Assist recruiters with creating offer letters
- Accountable for metrics, reporting, and analytics for the talent acquisition function (time to fill, open requisitions, hiring trends, source of hire, etc)
- Manage the candidate process in our Applicant Tracking System (WorkDay)
- Process invoices and candidate expenses
- Posts jobs to colleges/universities, LinkedIn, and other sources as needed
- Support campus recruiting efforts by researching events (career fairs, on campus recruiting, etc)
- Plans special events for the talent acquisition and HR teams
- Additional project work on an as needed basis
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 1 -2 years working experience in a fast paced environment.
- Experience leading student organizations and/or events is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office. (Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills will be highly regarded)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent follow up skills and sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization, including top level (leadership)
- Ability to manage last minute schedule changes
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1065736