TSP is a place where you can find your own spot, build strong relationships, and do great work.
Taylor Strategy Partners (tsp) has been a leader in the people business since 1969, partnering with our clients to identify, select, develop, and retain talent. Simply said, we consult and deliver on all things PEOPLE. We are seeking passionate people to imagine, create, and implement talent solutions for our clients, and ultimately improve and save patient's lives.
about the opportunity
We are searching for a talent acquisition manager to help build healthcare and life science organizations, working full recruitment life cycle to identify and assess top talent for our rpo (recruitment process outsourcing) partnerships. The role will incorporate recruiting best practices to deliver an exceptional candidate experience and exceed client's expectations This position reports to the Team Leader, RPO.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for mid to senior/executive-level candidates within the disciplines of R&D, Clinical Research &
- Operations, Quality, Manufacturing and Commercial.
- Incorporate comprehensive and targeted candidate attraction and development techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool.
- Partner with human resources and business leaders to foster an extraordinary candidate experience and meet overall talent acquisition/business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree highly desirable; preferably in a field related to business, human resources or life sciences.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience, ideally within the life science/biopharmaceutical space.
- Prefer candidates with both recruiting firm (contingent and/or retained) and corporate recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of HR and employment laws.
- Passion for fostering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Passion for learning.
- Values attention to detail at an appropriate level to ensure accuracy.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills/EQ.
- A demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges.