Imagine doing what you love-helping people grow their careers, their lives, and their businesses-in an open, collaborative environment where you are both challenged and supported to grow your own career. TSP is a place where you can find your own spot, build strong relationships, and do great work.
For half a century Taylor Strategy Partners has had a history of excellence in the people business. We are proud to be a leader in talent acquisition for the healthcare and life science industries because to us, people come first. The power of personal is more than just our tagline-it's living our values-be in tune, get it done, be a leader, and love what you do, to create strong relationships within our own four walls and for our clients.
We are searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager to help build healthcare and life science organizations, working full recruitment life cycle to identify and assess top talent for our rpo (recruitment process outsourcing) partnerships. The role will incorporate recruiting best practices to deliver an exceptional candidate experience and exceed client's expectations This position reports to the Team Leader, RPO. More specifically:
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for mid to senior/executive-level candidates within the disciplines of R&D, Clinical Research & Operations, Quality, Manufacturing and Commercial.
- Incorporate comprehensive and targeted candidate attraction and development techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool.
- Partner with human resources and business leaders to foster an extraordinary candidate experience and meet overall talent acquisition/business objectives.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree highly desirable; preferably in a field related to business, human resources or life sciences.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience, ideally within the life science/biopharmaceutical space.
- Prefer candidates with both recruiting firm (contingent and/or retained) and corporate recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of HR and employment laws.
- Passion for fostering an exceptional candidate experience.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Taylor Strategy Partners is prepared to offer a competitive compensation package, as well as career advancement opportunities.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)