IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The job: Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter
Support the continuous improvement of the staffing function through development and implementation for all staffing programs in an assigned business unit/department, primarily in one geography.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist in IQVIA, you will source, attract and hire talent for the organization in alignment with immediate and future organizational needs, uphold diversity and talent standards and communicate and negotiate the employee value proposition in a way which successfully serves the organization and the candidate.
Manage candidate relationships; employment branding; sourcing talent; maintaining job postings; conduct screenings and interviews; negotiate and facilitate offers; develop contract process; onboard new hires; consult with key hiring stakeholders to ensure process alignment; consult on talent pool/labor market; suggest alternative considerations and solutions; source and collaborate with vendors; and participate in career fairs and other recruitment events.
- Work with management in assigned service areas, business units or departments to source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals.
- Provide guidance and direction to more junior members of the staffing team.
- Create and coordinate job advertising and advertise positions.
- Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Attend job fairs and develop and maintain contacts with colleges, universities, alumni groups, and other organizations to identify potential applicants.
- Work with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates. Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Create partnerships with area employment agencies, advertising agencies, and temporary agencies.
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and line management to effectively support staffing goals.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
- Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
- Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance.
- Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company's ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns.
- Ensure the provision of timely employee-related information to management teams as necessary.
- Manage several recruitment processes in parallel (new positions or backfills), ensuring the SLA with the internal customer e.g. time to fill, visibility of the processes etc., with full stakeholder management.
- Experience in volume hiring and working to short deadlines.
- Keep track of the efficiency of all these methods and propose continuous improvement with the support of statistics. Keep track of the KPIs, metrics, pipeline, hiring costs, to give visibility to the area and support managers in the resource planning.
- Propose solutions to increase our talent pool in anticipation of business needs.
- Open to improvement through bench-marking exercises, not only in TA practices, but also proposing improvements for the business offer and practices.
- Comply with Corporate policies, follow procedures, ensure diversity and equal opportunities.
- Manage internal and external recruitment, including supporting with internal mobility.
- Explore other options in the market for future profiles e.g. market mapping, talent pipelining etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of HR/recruitment legislation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very good interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving with sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Understanding and awareness of the market trends.
- Customer service and effective influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications (preferably Workday).
- Good organization and project management skills.
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent and 3 years' experience within a staffing function as a recruiter or combination of recruiter and specialist experience and experience operating with senior/ executive management teams; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Additional language skills would be advantageous.
IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the "second best company to work for in Spain" (March 2018)
FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.