The Product Manager for Marketing Customer Data Platform and Business Intelligence is crucial in the strategic development of our marketing activation, analytics and reporting offering. Our clients - the life sciences brand marketers, digital leads, COE partners and so on - expect and demand intuitive, informative and actionable insights into their marketing activities. Evaluating and anticipating those needs with an innovative and disruptive approach to the data management and BI problems inherent and unique to life sciences should get you fired up. The Product Manager works closely with clients, IQVIA Omnichannel Marketing leadership, the Product team - including other Product Managers and disparate engineering teams - and other IQVIA partner teams to define and prioritize the roadmap features that set our offering apart. This role draws upon Product Management methodology plus broad pharmaceutical marketing analytics experience and familiarity with IQVIA's Marketing Practice tools and methodologies.
- Facilitate collection and documentation of user stories and acceptance criteria for all new features, practice regular backlog grooming and participate in sprint planning and retrospectives with agile product engineering teams
- Bring best practices from experience and ongoing learning about business intelligence in life sciences marketing to the task of creating a world class BI platform able to solve the needs of stakeholders as diverse as brand marketers, operations and analytics.
- Understand both direct promotion and media marketing data and the challenges inherent in synthesizing and managing it at an enterprise scale
- Deeply understand the evolving IQVIA Marketing Practice value proposition and vision, and be able to articulate it through the creation of user stories and epics that will constitute the requirements for Product Engineering
- Constantly evaluate changing trends in the market, competitive threats, IQVIA subject matter expertise and your own knowledge to prioritize quarterly releases of our solution
- Serve as a trusted advisor of marketing technology to our account teams and client management
- Organize and conduct technology roadmap workshops with IQVIA Marketing Practice leadership, internal stakeholders and clients, managing output capture, documentation and follow through on action items in accordance with the roadmap process
- Assist with engineering investment budgeting and justification exercises
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on IQVIA's Marketing suite of service and technology offerings
- 5+ years in product management, including leading and interfacing with diverse business and development teams, developing user stories and operating using Agile methodologies
- 3+ years relevant experience in life sciences marketing data management, channel activation, analytics, reporting, business intelligence and data visualization
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, computer science, MIS or equivalent work or military experience
- Programming experience a plus
- Proven experience in presentation creation, delivery and meeting facilitation
- Experience with User Experience Architecture and Information Architecture including interaction design and user research/usability testing
As well as:
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to effectively manage being a part of multiple client and internal teams and projects simultaneously
- Good business analysis / redesign skills
- Strong attention to detail, particularly in the capturing of client information, with a corresponding focus on the packaging and summarization of relevant information back to multiple levels of leadership
- Excellent spoken and written presentation skills with attention to detail in information formatting, presentation and grammar
- Willingness to travel occasionally for presentations and workshops, domestically and internationally (pursuant to relevant health guidance)
- An ability to understand technical concepts and articulate them in excellent English, as well as translate our clients' commercial requests into a technical framework
- Demonstrated commitment to achieving strategic, operational and project goals
- Commitment to great customer service
- A genuine, contagious can-do attitude
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.