IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Within the Architecture and Standards team, you will integrate the DevOps team and work on a strong AWS cloud context, following the Standard operating procedures (SOPs) with DevOps Agile Squads.
You will report to our Associated Director - Solution Architect, and play a role of a highly technical leader, interface and support within DevOps team.
You will be mostly in charge of these four main following topics:
- Define technical architecture standards and communicate across Technology solutions teams, in close collaboration with DevOps Director and Associate Director
- Design the optimum quality technical architecture based on application architecture provided by product pillars
- Getting approval from Technical Design Architecture board
- Acting as a technical interface leader for DevOps squads and ProdOps team (support and train)
- Define/build training programs/presentation to improve DevOps team skills to be up-to-date on technological topics
- Provide L3 technical support to clients
What we are looking for:
You should have experience and knowledge in a wide spectrum of technologies On-Premises and on Cloud (AWS preferably) contexts with good architecture role experiences (2-5 years)
- Experience on designing and documenting architectures, also with security on prem and in the cloud
- Ability to work with DevOps team Pilots/POCs
- Experience in designing IaC, CI-CD (GitLab version control, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Nexus Sonatype, BlackDuck, Terraform)
- Good knowledge with containerization (Kubernetes, Analytics tools)
- Knowledge on Linux/POSIX and Windows-based systems
- Good knowledge on general networking
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, Sql Server, MySQL) and NoSql (MongoDB), ElasticSearch
- Expertise on monitoring/log management (Nagios, Icinga2, Prometheus, Splunk, ELK)
- Keeping up to date with new technologies
- Fluent in English
System: Linux, Windows Server 2008/2012...
Infrastructure: kubernetes, EKS (AWS kubenetes), Docker, Nginx, Mesos, VmWare
Data: Oracle 11.x/12c SE/EE, MS sql, Elasticsearch, Mongo
Networking: F5 (Big-IP), AWS ELBs, VPNs (Cisco, Juniper, AWS)
Monitoring & Log Management: Prometheus, Nagios, Splunk, ELK
Analytics: Apache SPARK, Cloudera (Hadoop), DCOS 1.8/1.9.x
ETL: Informatica PwC from 8.6.x to 10.1.x
Framework: ASP.net, Node.js
DevOps Tools: Jira, Confluence, GitLab/GitLab CI, Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation (AWS), Subversion
Automated testing Tools: (Neoload, Selenium, JMeter).
Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9HJfI2Iav0
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.