IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Developing proof of concepts (PoCs) as part of Innovation Team
- Researching new technologies and evaluating new technologies
- Improve solution performance
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology
- Open to new challenges and willing to continuously learn new technologies
- Team player and collaborator
Nice to have
- Experience with IT automation and DevOps methodology
- Experience with BigData tools, e.g. Hadoop and Spark
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with databases
- Experience with machine learning
- Full time employment (permanent contract)
- Attractive employment conditions including non-salary benefits package
- A challenging job within an internationally recognized and growing organization
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1091870