Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Responsible for coordinating the timely creation of technical proposals for client-focused custom genomics projects primarily in support of clinical trials. Technical proposals will be authored directly or in collaboration by the Technical Proposal Specialist, with the appropriate input from client discussions, subject matter experts, laboratory operations, and business development, and will include a technical workplan, timeline and budget. The Specialist will keep track of the status of technical proposal requests and completed proposals in order to facilitate resource projections, and will actively improve the processes for creation, tracking and disposition of proposals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to all corporate policies, procedures and employee handbook contents.
- Intake technical proposal requests and create superior proposals directly and through collaboration with subject matter experts and input from key functions required to execute against the proposal.
- Manage multiple proposals at various stages in a timely way to contribute towards business objectives.
- Improve, develop and maintain processes designed to create superior technical proposals, inclusive of problem statement, experimental plan, project phasing and deliverables, timeline and budget.
- Lead communications with internal and external stakeholders, as needed.
- Contribute towards the growth and development of a dynamic laboratory team utilizing contemporary methods to support clinical trials.
- Function in a team environment, recognizing that priorities will shift according to business needs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge of GCP, CAP/CLIA and HIPAA requirements.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with independent work and functioning as part of a team.
- Excellent planning, organizational, budgeting and customer service skills.
- Expert user of standard office productivity software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, along with appropriate tools for managing, visualizing and reporting on projects.
Credentials and Experience
- BS, BA or advanced degree.
- Minimum five years of experience, with at least two years of direct experience planning, executing and summarizing experiments in a laboratory setting.
- Experience with molecular testing in a commercial clinical laboratory operating under CAP/CLIA guidelines is strongly preferred.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.