Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Work with Vaccine Lab Leadership to define and continuously update offering. Develop a Sales Strategy to drive year on year growth for the global Vaccines business. Secure and retain early development vaccine testing business through direct professional, consultative, proactive customer activities directed at decision-makers and decision influencers at existing and new biopharma sponsors. Provide direction and managerial oversight both directly and virtually to the sales organization responsible for selling the vaccine services.
- Complete regular market assessment to understand market and customer requirements
- Develop a sales strategy and appropriate tactics to be implemented to drive year on year growth and achieve Vaccines Services Sales Target.
- Both individually and via managerial oversight, prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities within specified potential new and/or existing Customers/Accounts.
- Actively network in the industry to establish relationships and to identify potential opportunities.
- Work with Q² Solutions sales teams to identify and prioritize list of target Account opportunities for each 'prospecting cycle' (e.g. quarterly/semi-annually).
- Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Work with Vaccine Scientists, Sales Management and Sales team to establish and execute the comprehensive account coverage plan for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer.
- Plan and coordinate direct customer sales activities and provide oversight of direct sales and matrix sales executives.
- Continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained.
- Regularly review sales and performance metrics and manage performance accordingly
- Coordinate with contracts/proposals to develop quality proposals. Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
- Maintain visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction.
- Insure compliance of all sales related activities in CRM system.
- Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management and Vaccines Management team.
- Serve as a liaison and advocate between the Vaccines customers and technical and operational groups within Q2 Solutions Vaccines organization.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience in clinical applications of vaccine anti-infective and anti-viral testing
- Proven managerial experience
- Experience in "Go-to-Market" and sales strategy development and implementation
- Proven track record selling laboratory testing services and products
- Excellent analytical skills in assessing and interpreting customer technical requirements.
- Excellent business/industry awareness
- Solid understanding of commercialization and the principles of drug discovery and development
- Ability to influence others both internally and externally
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
- Ability to maintain demanding timelines
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with direct reports, coworkers, managers and clients
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce CRM).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to create and give technical oral presentations to large groups of scientists.
- Must be self-directed and capable of prioritizing opportunities and performing multiple tasks.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences, computational sciences, or Business Management. (Masters or PhD preferred) and 5 years relevant industry experience (CRO/Central Laboratory/Biomarker Laboratory/IVD Manufacturer/Life Sciences), including 3 years of Sales responsibility; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Frequent travel
- Frequent long, varied hours
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.