Technical Support Specialist
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We're a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you'll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you've dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you'll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason - we improve patients' lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn't just a number, they're our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
• #SyneosHealthLife means we're committed to our Total Self culture - where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person's unique contributions make a difference.
• We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it - you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
• We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we're able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
• Resolve incoming requests for assistance from clients via telephone and email utilizing excellent customer service and communication skills
• Log incidents verifying and detailing all client information, nature of issue and the troubleshooting steps taken while resolving tickets within service level agreements and submit reports
• Escalate tickets when necessary and work with second level support, management, or third parties acting as incident manager driving towards resolution
• Troubleshoot and resolve iPad, IOS and application issues in a Mobile Device Management environment and resolve iPad and laptop connectivity and VPN issues relating to home and public networks
• Resolve Windows laptop and tablet issues performing break-fix repair, provide local printer support including wireless connectivity when necessary
• Provide CRM (Veeva) application and web support including navigational, usage and how to assistance, synchronization failure and error message resolution
• Troubleshoot MS Outlook email issues on a variety of platforms including iPad, laptop and smart phone
• Assist clients with travel and expense (Concur) application navigation and error resolution as well as business rules and guidelines
• Assist clients with LMS (learning management systems (Sumtotal)), Web Conferencing Tools and ensure error resolution
• Perform related duties as needed regarding hardware warranty processing, field hardware return or deployment of new hardware
• Achieve all established SLA, monthly metrics and goals tied to email, phone and ticket handling
What we're looking for
• Engineering/Bachelor or comparable technical degree in relevant field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer & Information Science & Support Services and Informatics Science & Support Services and Informatics
• Communicate fluently in the English language (written and verbal)
Get to know Syneos Health
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.