We are recruiting a Technical System Support Analyst to join us at our Madrid Center of Excellence office.
The Technical System Support Analyst will be responsible in providing support to concerns raised by all Virtual Trials Study participant. This position will also be involved in performing troubleshooting steps for access related issues and other Tier-1 technical concerns. Further scope includes working with relevant Virtual Trials support teams such as Tier 2 and Study Concierge for concerns that require escalation.
If you want to play a key role in a multicultural, dynamic and committed fun team this could be the role for you.
Skills & other requirements:
- Applicant should have at least with 2 years of call center experience.
- Native Italian Level
- Level Helpdesk / Technical Support account is required
- Amenable in shifting schedule
- Understands his / her key performance indicators.
- Understand the relationship of work quality and how it impacts efficiency
- Ability to multi - task worker
- Had a good stint in the from previous organizations.
- Ability to work with other team members.
- Applicant should have a Helpdesk / Technical Support background
- High average typing skills = 50 words per minute
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and very keen to details.
- BSc degree in computer science or related fields
- Process and support knowledge from 1st line to 2nd line
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.