Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
This position is responsible for configuration and deployment of IQVIA technology solutions (with focus on DrugDev, cloud based platform for clinical trials) in accordance with the study plan. This individual will work collaboratively with project team to ensure IQVIA technology deployments are aligned with user requirements. Typical duties include implementing programs for use of IQVIA technology solutions, collaborating with project team members, and monitoring progress toward project achievement.
- Assist or lead in managing each study's directory of sites and members, including configuration of user permissions in accordance with study requirements.
- Setup and configure various aspects of the platform in accordance with study requirements, including workflows, checklists, document library folder structure, reports, etc.
- Develop online training materials, quizzes, leaderboards, and other content and tools that facilitate studies. Collect and analyze metrics around email activity, user feedback, cycle times, user login and website page views. Publish short news posts describing trial activities
- Provide ongoing support to study teams
- Develop training materials, user guides, and other documentation for various user groups; train users
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have Bachelor degree, preferably in a business, science/health care field, information systems, technology or equivalent degree and/or related experience
- Motivated self-starter, with strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, HTML, etc.), and be very detail oriented
- Excellent oral/written interpersonal skills; user focused
- Strong ability to communicate technical and data concepts to non-technical audiences
- Flexibility, ability to learn, and ability to work independently as well as within in a collaborative team environment
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry with a regulated Life Science / Contract Research Organization (CRO) a strong plus
- Experience working with and implementing technology solutions a plus
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1071149