IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking CRM / BI Analysts for our technology team.
- Support in implementation & support of CRM and Business Intelligence projects
- Support in the project management & presales support of CRM & BI projects
Essential qualifications and experience:
- University degree of Informatics/Computer Sciences or other similar university degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Life Sciences and/or Professional Services
Essential general technical skills and knowledge:
- Experience with BI technologies. Indicative technologies:
- RDBMS: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
- ETL: Microsoft SSIS, Informatica, Talend
- Data Modeling: Microsoft SSAS or other OLAP tool
- BI: Tableau, QlikView, Power BI
- Experience with CRM applications
- Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Fluency in English
Essential personal skills and behaviors:
- Keen attention to detail and a quality focused mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Exhibits a comfort level in customer facing situations when necessary
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1083591