Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Tele Reimbursement Specialist team works cross functionally with field partners to achieve brand priorities. The Tele Reimbursement Specialist [TRS] will be responsible for the access education and support of defined accounts in the Cardiovascular Therapeutic area. The TRS will execute on strategic plan through partnership with internal and external stakeholders, including Field Access Managers and client partners. Responsibilities include providing case management support and access education to assigned accounts. The TRS will offer assistance from prescription to fill, supporting the entire access journey, reviewing cases, reviewing patient insurance benefit options and identifying alternate financial assistance programs. Serve as a payer expert working cross functionally with key stakeholders while adhering to all corporate and industry policies.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience in specialty sales, access & reimbursement, or HUB program role
- 2+ years in a pharma managed care, clinical or sales role is preferred
- 3-5 years in a reimbursement/patient service role is preferred
- Experience with specialty products (preferably self-injectables) acquired through Specialty Pharmacy
- Knowledge of Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policies and processes with expertise in Medicare Part D (Pharmacy Benefit design and coverage policy) preferred
- Proficient in technology including video/chat, Salesforce, MS Office and using laptop and iPad
- General payer policy knowledge including managed care and Medicare/Medicaid
- Ability to review clinical information in patient charts, understand and interpret payer policy to provide guidance to HCP offices on how they may proceed in filling out prior authorization/formulary exception/appeals documentation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)