You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind OptiNose Inc’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with OptiNose Inc.
OptiNose Inc. is a Specialty Biopharmaceutical Company on a single minded mission to improve lives. The company was founded in 2010 based on an innovative solution to deliver drug intranasally, and headquartered in Yardley, Pennsylvania, OptiNose today is comprised of highly motivated and accomplished professionals working from offices in the U.S., U.K., and Norway. OptiNose has both a proven record of successful product development and a promising pipeline of new products.
You will represent Optinose and their novel product, XHANCE™ (fluticasone propionate) nasal spray, approved to treat nasal polyps in adults and under development for the treatment of chronic sinusitis. You will understand and identify a customer’s needs, support pull-through activities relative to the customer strategy and market access, deliver sales results and ensure Optinose is viewed as a valued partner to healthcare professionals and their patients. You will develop superior product and disease state knowledge that allows you to engage in a clinical dialogue with healthcare professionals and effectively educate on approved indications and product efficacy/safety profiles to support on-label prescribing for appropriate patients. You will:
- Drive outstanding sales performance. Effectively use assigned budgets and resources to drive therapeutic and territory expectations. Customize discussions and client interactions based on customer’s needs.
- Maintain current understanding of local market, practice structures, business models, and key influencers. Work with appropriate customers to understand practice structure, business model, key influencers, network structure, customer needs and identify business opportunities.
- Provide input into resource allocation decisions across customers/district. Identify and select programs/resources available and appropriate for each customer, practice, and/or system.
- Work with Optinose Regional Business Leader and other Commercial Leaders to develop a local business plan that ensures achievement of all KPI goals and delivery on all sales objectives.
- Work with other Territory Managers around common objectives to coordinate selling efforts.
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years’ pharmaceutical sales experience
- Specialty sales for 2+ years’
- A thorough understanding of the differences in calling on PCP offices vs Specialists
- A proven record of accomplishment
- Drug delivery/respiratory experience
- Emerging company experience preferred
- Marketing or other cross-functional experience preferred
- Product Launch experience preferred
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Full OptiNose benefits offering.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)