IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is looking for experienced Key Account Managers or candidates with a Diagnostics background, to work in partnership with an international medical equipment company specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring in the North and in the South of The Netherlands.
Main areas of responsibility:
- The role will require you to educate hospital clinicians on the eligibility of aortic stenosis patients for TAVI treatment
- It requires highly self-motivated, driven and autonomous professionals who can demonstrate a solid commercial track record of successful innovative launches of new products and therapies or expanded indications in new and/or existing markets
- You will develop and implement innovative strategies to educate key stakeholders in order to demonstrate the value of the therapy and product portfolio within the centers of your territory
- Engaging with relevant internal and external stakeholders you will secure broad patient access to the current therapy and products
- You are able to influence decision-making with strong arguments in a convincing and persistent manner that changes stakeholder behavior towards positive referral activity
- You will anticipate changes in the market and are able to analyze relevant territory/business information
- You have experience in pathway re-design, putting the patient at the center of the conversation and looking at solution from the patient's and clinician's perspective
- You are highly communicative, creative, persistent and able to quickly build impactful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To be a Therapy Development Specialist you will need to have:
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the hospital environment
- Preferably a MSc degree in biomedical, health sciences
- Preferably experienced with a network in cardiology and medical devices environment
- Good knowledge of the Dutch healthcare system
- Effectively build and manage strong relationships with both external and internal customers
- Proven track-record of developing impactful business partnerships
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinker → demonstrate creativity and innovation in overcoming challenges
- Motivated and resilient in the face of obstacles
- Team player
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.