Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Responsible for managing internal and external programs and projects that utilize significant resources from the Assay Development team at Q2 Solutions EA Genomics. Will ensure that project scope, budget and timelines are specified, documented, and agreed to by all stakeholders. Will coordinate activities within and between departments to ensure that programs and projects remain on time and within budget. Will provide effective and ongoing communications with stakeholders and will lead discussions to reset expectations when competing priorities require recalibration. Will summarize program / project performance, including lessons learned, to facilitate ongoing improvements to project governance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to all corporate policies, procedures and employee handbook contents.
- Lead/facilitate the defining of goals, objectives and scope of programs and projects on an ongoing basis.
- Manage multiple programs and projects from start to finish: work with teams to develop work/task breakdown structures to define project milestones, timelines, dependencies and resource requirements; continually track progress to anticipate delays and other potential risks in order to escalate resource contention; lead communications to keep all project stakeholders informed.
- Develop and maintain progress summaries that are accessible to all project stakeholders.
- Lead communications with external stakeholders, as needed.
- Contribute to the development of tools, policies, and procedures for the development and implementation of resource allocation and metrics tracking strategies.
- Function in a team environment, recognizing that priorities will shift according to business needs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge of GCP, CLIA and HIPAA requirements.
- Demonstrated expertise in project management.
- Excellent planning, organizational, customer service and communications skills.
- Expert user of standard office productivity software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, along with appropriate tools for managing, visualizing and reporting on projects.
Credentials and Experience
- BS or BA.
- Minimum five years of experience, with at least one year of direct experience in project management.
- Experience with molecular testing in a clinical laboratory operating under GCP and/or CLIA guidelines is strongly preferred.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1097099