IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This position is responsible for processing T&E transactions through IQVIA PeopleSoft Financial system. The primary objective of this function is to ensure the information processed into PeopleSoft is in accordance to standard operating procedures and task service levels. The position will require some process expertise related to Travel and Entertainment, and payment processing in a global shared service environment. This individual will be a member of the Quintiles financial shared services center, supporting our global operations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIESExpense Audit & Internal T&E Customer Service
Expense reports review & Internal T&E Customer Service
- Review and approval of T&E reports per corporate accounting guidelines and local statutory requirements
- Support of travelers with issue resolutions
- Supporting customer service related questions
- Process T&E transactions per standard operating procedures
- Supporting external and internal audit requirements
- Cooperation with finance departments to enable smooth reimbursement process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Preparation of daily reports
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- English - Advanced (C1) AND Italian (B2 - upper intermediate)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Strong focus on customer relationships
- Commitment to delivering quality results and overcoming challenges in a time-sensitive environment
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School and 1-2 years experience in office environment or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Experience of working in a Shared Service financial accounting role is a plus
- Willingness to learn and understand the end-to-end processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application
min. wage 1,200 EUR gross/month BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1055675