Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
This is a Maternity Leave position. The Treasury Manager will have primary responsibility for the Group's FX risk management activities while also contributing to a variety of Treasury activities and projects. This position will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of departments at the Corporate Headquarters in Dublin in addition to teams in Europe and the United States.
- Analyse and manage balance sheet FX exposures for all Group entities and investigate the key drivers of the FX P&L
- Liaise with supply chain and various finance teams in order to obtain forecasts for hedging purposes
- Coordinate the monthly intercompany netting process and manage the settlement of all related positions
- Execute FX deals in line with the Group's FX policy and ensure counterparty risk is actively managed and controlled
- Prepare FX reporting pack and present same to hedging risk management committee
- Build and maintain relationships with FX banking partners
- Review EMIR reporting status with respect to derivatives trades and provide information to Finance team to ensure timely trade confirmation
- Month end closing activities including preparation of FX mark to market and FX P&L tracker
- Keep abreast of market developments and ensure all regulatory compliance obligations are met
- Manage FX activities within the Treasury system and work to develop and enhance FX reporting from same
- Work with Commercial/Finance teams in relation to putting in place performance bonds/letters of credit/bank guarantees with main banking partners
- System Administrator for various online banking systems and maintenance of documentation in line with SOX requirements
- Provide cover for cash management activities when required i.e. manage the cash and liquidity requirements of the company ensuring cash is available to meet all obligations. Ensure cash is invested in compliance with Investment policy and counterparty risk is actively managed and controlled
- Preparation of daily, monthly, quarterly treasury reporting packs for senior management
- Assisting with all internal/external audit queries and support SOX and SEC compliance
- Ad-hoc project work
- 5+ years of experience in corporate treasury in a multi-national company
- Significant Cash and FX management experience in a multi-national company
- Strong understanding of Treasury operations, policies and practices
- Experience with treasury systems, FX dealing platforms, various online banking systems preferable
- Ability to partner closely with internal and external stakeholders to support optimal collaborative efforts
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to prioritise and organize work effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and strong work ethic
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- 3rd level degree in Business/Economics/Statistics
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.