Requisition ID: PHA001512
Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where Merck has codified its legacy for over a century . Merck's success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
Merck is on a quest for cures and is committed to being the world's premier, most research-intensive biopharmaceutical company. Today, we're doubling down on this goal. Merck Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow, and will take Merck's leading discovery capabilities and world-class small molecule and biologics R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases.
Applications are being sought for a Vaccines Clinical Supplies, Administrative Associate position in the Merck Research Laboratories GXP Systems Group supporting Bioprocess Clinical Supplies. The individual will support pilot-scale campaigns for the GMP manufacture of bulk Vaccines clinical supplies.
• Responsible for various Vaccine clinical campaign administrative support activities
• Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of the business, including filing, printing, and managing workflows
• Administering various functions within the Learning Management System
• Responsible for ordering GMP supplies for Vaccine clinical campaigns, including verifying supplier transparency
Education Minimum Requirement:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Required Experience and Skills:
• At least three years of Administrative experience
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Working knowledge of cGMP requirements.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, including time management.
• Candidate must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Your role at Merck is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At Merck, we're inventing for life.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
Merck is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - proudly embracing diversity in all of it's manifestations.
Job: Pharmacokinetics/Drug Metab
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Shift (if applicable): 1st
Hazardous Materials: no
Company Trade Name: Merck
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia