Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique Vitual Sales Manager role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. Seeking high preforming sales leaders, to manage and mentor a team of Virtual Sales Specialists (VSSs). The Virtual Sales Lead will develop, implement and monitor strategic plans for the district in order to deliver results per the client contract specifications. Responsible for regularly responding to client's needs and directives. Strong ability to develop and coach VSSs, Report to the Virtual Sales Director.
- Manage a team of Virtual Sales Specialists
- Deliver sales results via team management to meet and exceed goals
- Communicate team objectives in ways that promote teamwork and create a strong sense of shared goals among team members.
- Monitor and manage training needs of the VSS, engaging with Training Manager when applicable.
- Conduct call monitoring and deliver timely and constructive feedback on quality and content of their calls as per expectations set by the client.
- Monitor VSSs productivity/metrics, workload and outputs while ensuring compliance with policies and processes and addressing issues through corrective action process as they arise.
- Continuously assess VSSs performance as it pertains to project progress, results and timelines and create and deliver individual development plans and performance appraisals according to Syneos Health performance management policies and standards.
- Create a team-oriented, productive and positive work environment by developing and mentoring VSSs through individual and team meetings.
- Provide on-going coaching to ensure that VSSs possess the most up-to-date knowledge on project information.
- Monitor employee compliance with all company policies and procedures and engage/work with Syneos Health Compliance to resolve issues and follow up with disciplinary action when needed.
- Manage conflict and employee relations on the team, engaging Human Resources when appropriate.
- Provide administrative oversight manage team members' attendance, approve time off, schedules, expense reports, etc.
- Maintain project files and reports as needed.
- Assist team with utilization of all technology requirements: CRM use, expense and OSIM reporting, activity reports, sales reports and other reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2 years of pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare sales experience
- 3 plus years of pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare management experience
- 3 plus years specialty or oncology management experience
- Ability to retain and develop Virtual Sales Specialists.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding project objectives
- Record of positive client relationship management skills
- Computer and software experience; proficiency using Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight
- Prior experience with primary care.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We're dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)