This is an important and high-profile role within IQVIA to become a part of our passionate ophthalmology team. In the Clinical Project Manager / Sr Clinical Project Manager role you will drive the delivery of our ophthalmology phase II and III clinical studies and help to bring new therapies to market faster to ultimately improve patients' lives. This role will maximize your strong vendor management skills and your ability to influence and liaise with multiple leaders across IQVIA functions, such as data management, clinical monitoring, medical monitoring and safety. You will have strong budget and time management skills and will be comfortable acting as the accountable point of contact for your customers.
As a Clinical Project Manager / Sr Clinical Project Manager you will manage cross functional teams across our global organization. You will be supported by domain experts in every function and enabled by best-in-class technology, strong ophthalmology expertise via our Centre of Excellence and data analytics. Your key collaborators will be the Clinical Lead for site management, the Project Management Analyst for project coordination, tracking and financial analysis and the Site Activation Manager for start-up activities. IQVIA's size and global footprint will present you with the breadth of opportunities necessary to develop your career.
As a member of the Ophthalmology Centre of Excellence within our Project Leadership organization, you will be responsible for delivery of global and/or regional studies and / or critical process and vendor management in a variety of ophthalmic indications including both front and back of the eye studies. Our team is growing quickly, and candidates with experience in the following areas can expect to have a strong impact:
- Rare inherited retinal disease such as retinitis pigmentosa
- Dry eye
You will need to be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a variety of stakeholders and demonstrate flexible and creative leadership. Global experience and a biopharmaceutical, CRO or related vendor (Ophthalmic Imaging, BCVA certification, Labs, eCOA, etc) is ideal.
While project assignments vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Serving as the primary project contact with the client
- Leading and managing cross-functional project teams
- Leading problem-solving including management of risk and issue resolution
- Developing or reviewing study management plans
- Managing team resource assignments and accountability
- Study finance and budget management
- Project status reporting and surveillance for risk
- Monitoring team performance against contract and client expectations and according to key performance metrics
- Oversight of database management
- Ensuring compliance with study tools, training materials and standard processes, policies and procedures.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.