IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This position is responsible for defining product requirements for both core and customer specific features through engagement with both internal and external stakeholders. Also supports limited acceptance testing for specific features.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Works with stakeholders to identify requirements for product or project specific features.
- Engages independently with external customers to define and describe product requirements.
- Serves as point of contact for the development team to clarify requirements as needed.
- Performs functional reviews and/or acceptance testing for assigned features as needed.
- Triage (and resolve as appropriate) any questions or issues that are reported by customers or internal team members.
- Supports drafting and execution of validation deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical/functional expertise
- Communication Decision making
- Customer focus
- Conflict management
- Energy, motivation, and work rate
This position does not have responsibility for managing people.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- At least 3 years of related work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in Systems Analyst position with DrugDev Spark or equivalent system
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Facilitation of cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of the SDLC process
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1091614