IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Ability to work on application management projects with can-do attitude and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Incident resolution and management, cater to service requests and ability to gather change details from end users.
• Able to identify, plan and implement automation of routine tasks related to Integration monitoring
• Experience in Mulesoft /SFDC Support/MDM based integration would be desirable.
• Facilitates document reviews, and work with the team to ensure creation and maintence of standard operating procedure and work instructions.
• Should be willing to work in shifts as part of global operations and support team.
• Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability to reduce any delay or business impacts
• Manage and monitor the defined processes and service level agreements in service areas, update and maintain the standard operating procedures periodically
• Record and prepare required metrics for necessary KPI reporting
• Exploring possibilities of contributing some value addition to the service provided to the client, apart from meeting the agreed expectations
• Monitors performance of the team, identifies skill gaps to recommend training needs
• Keeping abreast of technological developments by attending technical seminars and training programs.
• Good verbal/written communication and presentation skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1102747