Launched in 2015, Q2 Solutions is a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organization. We help biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics customers improve human health through innovation that transforms science and data into actionable medical insights. Q2 Solutions is a quality driven, responsive partner with strong global experience and deep scientific and medical expertise. The Q2 Solutions joint venture was formed by Quintiles and Quest Diagnostics, combining the best of each parent organizations clinical trials laboratory services capabilities.
Responsible for the preparation of text and budget for proposals, rebids, and related documents for managers' approval. Coordinates incoming comments from Operations and Project Management and ensures consistency between text and budget. Performs as a Team Leader on assigned projects.
- Participates as a part of a dedicated team to ensure consistency in approach, metrics, and format for assigned customers as a team member.
- Assists in the preparation, review and finalization of proposals/budgets.
- Participates in resource calls with clients to discuss their needs.
- Must be able to identify discrepancies in client information.
- Solicits input from and effectively communicates all Customer information received to Q2 Solutions operational groups.
- Routinely interacts with Q2 Solutions Operations, Project Management, Business Development, Finance, and Customers to prepare and finalize proposals.
- Prepares proposal text and budgets, customizing all documents to accurately reflect services to be provided.
- Oversees the finalization of documents and distributions to the customer and internal departments.
- Serves as a lead for assigned customers; developing proposals and budgets.
- Develops working relationships with customer contacts and responds to customer specific requirements.
- Conducts verbal and/or written follow-up with clients after the submission of proposals as needed.
- Updates and maintains corporate databases as required.
- Ensures accurate information is included in tracking reports
- Reviews Requests for Proposal (RFPs) to identify necessary information for proposal budget development.
- Participates in the development of department procedures and processes.
- Attends and participates in Proposal/Contract Transition Meetings.
- Attends and participates in Proposal Team meetings.
- Performs quality controls edits on all documents.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. • Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to prepare and interpret budgets.
- Ability to learn and use current pricing models (i.e. QIP).
- Demonstrated knowledge of WordPerfect, Word for Windows, Excel, and windows based e-mail systems preferred.
- Must possess superior editing skills.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE
- Bachelor's Degree in business management or other related field preferred, and a minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, business management/development, or proposal development, or other comparable combination of education, training and experience.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: R1033766