Works directly with clients to provide value added input on their strategic issues, identifies additional business development opportunities, and manages commitments for services delivery, managed service, or implementation oriented client projects.
Works within a specific area of expertise or region but may have responsibility across multiple practice areas and/or clients.
• Serves as primary owner of client engagements, focusing on client satisfaction and delivery quality.
• Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets.
• Responsible for significant and tangible client impact.
• Takes lead role in proposal development.
• Manages client interface and project team for efficient and effective project delivery.
• Serves as solutions-based expert applying consultative problem solving skills.
• Identifies opportunities and develops tangible and commercial offerings.
• Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA Consulting.
• Has responsibility for people/talent development.
• Analyze current technologies used by the client and determine ways to improve
• Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineer, Math or related field or equivalent experience
• 10+ years enterprise IT experience that includes at least 5 years of hands-on software development, Operations, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture
• 10+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare/life sciences or consulting industry
• Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
• In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
• Deep expertise in at least one practice area along with knowledge of all other practices.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
• Values people's opinions and encourages knowledge sharing.
• Has excellent client relationship and influencing skills.
• Ability to profitably price engagements.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• In-depth understanding of the IQVIA data assets and the IQVIA core offerings.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.