- Mandatory - Lightning minimum 3+ year or LWC
- Analyze and review functional and technical requirements
- Come up with implementation approach/design
- Ensure that appropriate design patterns and standards are used in the solutions
- Document and develop code according to specifications, design and standards
- Prepare test data and conduct basic unit or module testing
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting task status as required
- Able to think critically and add value to project
- Able to quickly get into the context of things
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Flexible in working when required
- Adhere to company and project standards and guidelines.
- Accurate time accounting and reporting of own work.
- Pay high attention to detail in all work.
- Quality, on-time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Experience in Agile, product development is nice to have
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills
- Hands-on in Webservices, RESTful services
- Hands-on in Salesforce Lightning
- Good understanding of HTML5, AngularJS
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.