IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Real World Evidence Programmers. Exciting new solution-driven roles!
IQVIA's Real World Evidence Solutions group is recruiting Programmers to join our dynamic team in Europe.
The RWE Programming roles will provide statistical programming expertise, informing data harmonization for primary data and secondary data from multiple sources (EMRs, PROs, eCRF, Observational studies, etc.) advise on database design and data collection, and the programming of tables, listings and figures using SAS (Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro) and other applications. These are exciting new solution-driven roles within the team as RWES expands into developing further innovations for clients.
- Work independently when required
- Act as technical lead from time to time
- Perform planning activity from time to time
- Report directly to both external and internal clients
- Develops, executes and reviews programs to provide statistical programming support for statisticians, clients, or business demands to source, organize (creating statistical tables, listings, and graphs) and interpret complex data sets.
- Conducts statistical analyses for client reports and publications and utilize findings, and insights for practical application to further business operations, come across innovative findings and discoveries for solution and product development
- Perform the programming quality control checks for the source data and report data issues periodically
- Detect errors in detail and correct. e.g., review tables/listings, edit checks output and SAS programs to ensure quality of deliverables
- Assist in the development of programming documentation including specifications, as appropriate, under supervision
- Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and bring project solutions to teams and department, under supervision
- Develop, implement and validate new process technologies, macros and applications under supervision
- Fulfil project responsibilities at the level of assisting the statistical programming team lead
- Understand timelines for and milestones affecting their work and alert supervisor to potential slippage
MINIMUM SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS FOR STAT PROG II:
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Working knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
- Working knowledge of the SDTM structure
- 2 years working knowledge of the ADaM standards in clinical trials
- 2 years working knowledge of TLFs in clinical trials
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements would be an advantage; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Ability to implement programming specifications as appropriate
- Ability to estimate programming scope of work and assist in communicating project status
- Able to solve complex problems
- Ability to recognise when negotiating skills are needed and seek assistance when required
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects, independently or under supervision as required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Master's Degree Computer science or related field and 1 years relevant experience Or Bachelor's Degree Computer science or related field and 3 years relevant experience Or Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to work on complex trials in challenging therapeutic areas
- Career development
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.